Last modified: December 9, 2020
Thank you for visiting this website operated by The Enterprise Center (“The Enterprise Center,” “we,” “us” or “our”). We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit our website https://www.theenterprisectr.org/, and other websites we operate, including HCS EdConnect https://www.edconnect.org/, Tech Goes Home Chattanooga https://www.techgoeshomecha.org/, and other websites where this policy appears in the footer of the page (collectively, the “Websites”), and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On the Websites.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and any of the Websites.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means; or
- Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on any of the Websites.
|Children Under the Age of 13
The Websites are not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on any of the Websites. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on the Websites or through any of their features, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
|Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of the Websites, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address and telephone number (“personal information“);
- That is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access any of the Websites, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the sites. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business or community partners.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through the Websites may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on any of the Websites. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website or opt-in to our SMS service.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
|Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with any of the Websites, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to any of the Websites, including location data and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Websites.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data only and does not include personal information. We collect this information to help us to improve the Websites and deliver better and more personalized services.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Web Beacons. Pages of the Websites may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present the Websites and their contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us or our partners.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To notify you about changes to the Websites or any products or services offered or provided through the Websites.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on the Websites.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about users of the Websites, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our business and community partners consistent with the purpose you provided the personal information to us.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we and our partners use to support our services.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, in which personal information held by us about users of any of the Websites is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce or apply our SMS Terms of Service and other agreements.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of The Enterprise Center, our partners, or others.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
How We Use Your Mobile Phone Number for SMS/Text Message Communications
When you opt-in to receive SMS communications from us, you consent to receive communications via SMS, text message, or other electronic means. To participate in this service, you are required to provide a mobile phone number. For more information regarding our SMS communications, including how to opt-out of receiving these communications, see our SMS Terms of Service.
We may share the mobile phone number you provided to us when you opted-in to receiving SMS communication with service providers who support these services, but we will not share your mobile phone number with third parties for their own marketing purposes without your consent. Text messages are distributed via third party mobile network providers and, therefore, we cannot control certain factors relating to message delivery. Depending on the recipient’s mobile carrier, it may not be possible to transmit the text message to the recipient successfully; nor is content available on all carriers. We do not claim or guarantee availability or performance of this service, including liability for transmission delays or message failures.