Employer: The Enterprise Center
Reports to: Chief Operations Officer
Position: Project Manager
Project: Orchard Knob Community/TVA Grant
Through a pilot grant from TVA’s Connected Communities program, community partners are working alongside the Orchard Knob Neighborhood Association to invest in home improvements, connectivity and public health across the neighborhood. As a continuation of the original home project launched by the Orchard Knob Collaborative and Habitat for Humanity in 2019, the Project Manager will work hand-in-hand with project partners and residents, supporting a first-of-its-kinds initiative within this historic neighborhood and community.
The Orchard Knob Collaborative’s mission is to improve the health and well being of the Orchard Knob community by addressing the social determinants of health through improvements to physical infrastructure, social infrastructure and healthy living. The goal of the partnership is to direct investments from Parkridge and their partners to neighborhood priorities; other member organizations of the Collaborative include the City of Chattanooga, EPB, Habitat for Humanity of Greater Chattanooga, the United Way of Greater Chattanooga, green|spaces, the YMCA of Greater Chattanooga, the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga, Chattanooga Design Studio, and The Enterprise Center.
- Liaise with Orchard Knob [OK] community to help shape the project based on the preferences stated by the community.
- Develop community outreach and engagement activities within Orchard Knob, including community meetings with residents.
- Communicate regularly with project partners about needs expressed by the community.
- Create and help to manage an onboarding process for community members seeking services.
- Set, communicate, and manage the project timeline and deadlines and work with partners to keep the project on time.
- Keep the OK residents informed of grant progress. Facilitate regular meetings with partners, manage the agenda, and set a timeline for completion of tasks highlighted.
- Support the work of the Finance Manager to keep the grant expenditures within the scope of the project, including management of invoices and reimbursements.
- Support the creation of a set of metrics (in line with the grant application) and measure progress over time. Engage partners when a new approach may be necessary in order to satisfy an objective.
- Learn about options for support from each organization participating and communicating regularly with the community
- Participate in community meetings and attend regular events, including Neighborhood Watch Association Meetings, as a representative of the OKC partnership.
We seek a Project Manager who has experience and skill in the following categories:
- Project management
- Financial Oversight
- Managing complex partnerships
- Community engagement
- Collaborative online tools (Google Suite, Slack, etc)
- Social Media
- Metrics and data management
- Bilingual – Spanish and English
Salary Range and Benefits: This is a full time position with a salary range of $45,000 to $50,000. Benefits include health insurance, This is a grant funded position with an anticipated grant end date of 12/31/23. Additional funding will be sought to fund the position beyond the grant end date.
Working schedule will vary and will likely include some evenings and weekend events. The position has some flexibility to work a hybrid schedule – with some home/office work – to be determined in collaboration with the employer upon hiring.
Preference given to those who live or have worked in the Orchard Knob or surrounding communities.
This job posting will close end-of-day Nov. 2nd. To apply, please email resumes + cover letters to email@example.com with the subject line OKC Project Manager application.