Where Chattanooga’s entrepreneurs, academics, and creatives collide.
Discover activities and events in the area.
Everything you need to prepare your organization for a crisis.
Helping small business owners across the region.
The front door to the Innovation District of Chattanooga.
Expanding access to technology and teaching digital literacy.
Bringing together partners to close the digital divide, together.
Home internet at no cost to thousands of families.
The OKC leverages the collective support of partner organizations to tackle the whole picture of health and wellness in the historically underserved neighborhood.
Working together to identify our region’s challenges and create solutions.
Collecting and analyzing air quality data from across our region with US Ignite.
High-tech tools in Hamilton County’s classrooms.
Expanding access to the internet in homes and neighborhoods.
An event every week that begins at 6:00 pm on Wednesday, repeating until November 13, 2022
Tech Goes Home Chattanooga strives to ensure that all residents are provided with the tools, training, and access to support 21st century skills development. The TGH CHA program offers residents the ability to improve their quality of life as new members of the online community.
TGH CHA welcomes members of every race, religion, ethnicity, sex, gender, sexual orientation, ability, and veteran status.
1. Class will meet in person at the Edney Innovation Center (1100 Market Street) on Wednesdays, October 5 through November 2, from 6pm-9pm. (Class dates are 10/5, 10/12, 10/19, 10/26, 11/2.)
2. You must complete every class session in full.
3. Failure to complete all class requirements will result in you having to return your Chromebook to Tech Goes Home. Your $50 device co-pay will NOT be refunded.
4. Application does not guarantee acceptance into this course. You will be notified of your acceptance into the course no later than Monday, October 3. Additional class details will be provided at that time.
5. Participants must be at least 18 years old and a resident of Hamilton County to apply.